Today’s volatile and uncertain world demands agile, intuitive and courageous leaders. There has never been a better time to invest in your leadership.
Our Future Leaders programme delivers profound emotional intelligence and leadership learning. With a “Serve to Lead” mission, our unique The programme is designed to reinforce your personal leadership strengths and identify opportunities to invigorate the people that you lead.
The Future Leaders Programme is run over six months.
- Use advanced self-analysis tools to confirm your strengths in pursuit of critical goals
- Gain understanding of what energises you and how to set the conditions for success
- Develop resilience and the ability to recognise and deal with the stress of the modern workplace
- Understand individual and team styles and motivators and how to approach, communicate and engage with maximum impact
- Create high-impact goals for personal development, with work and non-work applications
- Apply the seven key elements of inspirational leadership that form the basis of the ‘Serve to Lead’ ethos
Studies have demonstrated that as a result of working with us, our clients achieve a significant advance in self-knowledge and self-direction, along with an enhanced level of employee engagement capability - key skills required for a business to truly thrive.
Our individual coaching sessions engage productive skill to overcome counterproductive habits, thereby enhancing the quality of decision making, carefulness, awareness and agility - better decisions create better outcomes.
Our work will enhance individual and team engagement so that employee turnover reduces, creativity increases and overall health improves. These changes will significantly impact the business bottom line.
Blended learning for optimum impact
We blend group learning and one to one coaching for optimum impact. We are experts in applying insight from advanced self-analysis tools, providing speed, precision and objectivity. Our programme comprises:
- Insight into communication style, behaviours, mindsets, motivation, productive habits (e.g. awareness skill) and counterproductive habits (e.g. self-sabotage) from two in-depth psychometric surveys (30 to 40 mins on-line). We assess at the beginning and at the end of the programme to measure developments in core leadership skill and abilities.
- Individually-tailored confidential debrief in order to understand and validate the results.
- Group Workshops over 6 months (1.5 to 3 hrs per session). Using the insight from psychometrics to reinforce knowledge and understanding of self and others; when and how to adapt behaviours and strategies; establishing effective goals; applying values-led leadership; building understanding, respect and trust.
- SMART Personal Development Plan to ensure that learning is converted to application which is embedded for long-term change; comprising at least 2 workplace goals and at least 1 non-work goal. Includes one to one coaching to support and challenge the pursuit of high-impact goals.
- One-day dynamic military study in Sark to explore crucial WW2 leadership insights, along with a reflective written exercise to ensure personal and professional developmental learning.
- Construction and presentation to the group of a dynamic action plan for a critical work-related challenge with an emphasis on teamwork, trust, planning and inspiring others into practice.
We address the critical human-factors that provide the basis for excellence in leadership with immediate application for each individual and the team as a whole. This sets the foundation for genuine personal growth and phenomenal performance.
Contact us today to find out how our Future Leaders programme can benefit you.